IMI Precision Engineering Material Handler in Illinois, United States
Bimba, part of IMI Precision Engineering, is a forward-thinking innovator providing industry-leading pneumatic, hydraulic and electric motion solutions that are easy to use, reliable and ready for all engineering solutions. We are a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential, we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment. As a business we aim to understand our customers’ challenges. We then connect our products, people and expertise in order to deliver exceptional service and solutions. We call this Engineering GREAT, and we deliver it to customers through a world-class portfolio of high performance products, through close partnerships and problem-solving, and through a global network of support which ensures reliable local delivery, all over the world.
Perform duties to receive, store, fill orders and move a wide variety of raw materials, components parts and finished goods following standard routines.
Work from blueprints, packing slips, purchase orders, requisitions, pick cards, transaction cards, computer sheets and verbal instructions to:
- Rotate between department workstations on a regular basis to meet operating requirements.
- Receive incoming commodities such as but not limited to steel/aluminum bar stock, and tubing, component parts, equipment, printed materials and supplies.
- Check/weigh count for proper items, quantities and overall conditions notating discrepancies.
- Place raw materials, component parts and finished goods in warehouse storage locations.
- Pick orders for a wide variety of raw materials, manufactured/purchased parts and finished goods, selecting measuring/weigh/counting items from storage locations.
- Route/move raw materials, component parts, and finished goods to and from plant departments/warehouse locations.
- Prepare the required paperwork and make adjustments to the computer database for inventory transactions.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Return saleable components and products to storage locations/inventory.
Assist Purchasing and Accounting with various inventories related matters.
Successful completion of pre-employment basic skills test
Ability to read and follow written and verbal instructions, including reading basic blueprints, computer sheets
Basic ability to enter data into computer system
Good attention to detail
May be required to drive a picker/forklift as assigned
Job ID 2019-31768
# of Openings 2
Platform IMI Precision Engineering