IMI Precision Engineering Assembler I in University Park, Illinois
Bimba, part of IMI Precision Engineering, is a forward-thinking innovator providing industry-leading pneumatic, hydraulic and electric motion solutions that are easy to use, reliable and ready for all engineering solutions. We are a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential, we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment. As a business we aim to understand our customers’ challenges. We then connect our products, people and expertise in order to deliver exceptional service and solutions. We call this Engineering GREAT, and we deliver it to customers through a world-class portfolio of high performance products, through close partnerships and problem-solving, and through a global network of support which ensures reliable local delivery, all over the world.
We are looking for an Assembler to join our team!
Perform duties and follow standardized, pre-determined procedures to operate miscellaneous equipment and assemble a variety of cylinders of average complexity.
Work from work orders, listings, charts, blueprints and verbal instructions to:
· *Rotate between the departments, bench work centers, assembly machines (includes rolling lathes where applicable), on a regular basis to meet scheduling requirements.
· *Check item descriptions for appropriateness and overall condition of component parts prior to the assembly of various bore size product units.
· *Change over, operate and adjust equipment to perform where needed; spin riveting, assembly of piston rod components, and proper forming/sealing operations.
· *Assemble product sub assemblies and complete units by aligning/mating/various component parts utilizing hand, press, and/or rolling operations.
· *Lubricate products.
· *Impart product identification on units.
· *Clean parts and assemblies as needed.
· Must have successfully completed pre-employment basic skills test
· Successful completion of the Entry Level Manufacturing training period.
Job ID 2019-31764
# of Openings 1
Platform IMI Precision Engineering