IMI Precision Engineering Customer Service Representative- Entry in University Park, Illinois
imba, part of IMI Precision Engineering, is a forward-thinking innovator providing industry-leading pneumatic, hydraulic and electric motion solutions that are easy to use, reliable and ready for all engineering solutions. We are a world leader in motion and fluid control technologies. Wherever precision, speed and engineering reliability are essential, we deliver exceptional solutions which improve the productivity and efficiency of our customers’ equipment. As a business we aim to understand our customers’ challenges. We then connect our products, people and expertise in order to deliver exceptional service and solutions. We call this Engineering GREAT, and we deliver it to customers through a world-class portfolio of high performance products, through close partnerships and problem-solving, and through a global network of support which ensures reliable local delivery, all over the world.
CALLING ALL RECENT COLLEGE GRADUATES!!
Are you a recent college grad looking or an opportunity to grow within a company and enhance your skills?
We are looking to hire a recent college graduate who would like to explore customer service and the many other departments in the manufacturing realm.
Provide customer service and internal sales support to customers and distributors in the sale of company products.
· Receive and manage phone inquiries, Email inquiries, EDI, Ecommerce, Live Chat, and Fax inquires.
· Provide and support order maintenance, order inquiry support, expedite requests, and service enhancement.
· Verify and enter orders, RMA’s, and quote requests.
· Capture and issue leads from end users.
· Apply policies and fees to orders such as but not limited to blanket, sample, rework, cancellations, restock, etc.
· Maintain the department database, record keeping and filing systems.
· Provide assigned territory support, such as monthly region activity reporting, continuous contact and follow up on various issues such as EDI, BimbaNet, announcements sent and territory visits.
· Associates/bachelors degree in a technical field
. Some experience in a customer service call center environment (preferred)
· Must have excellent communication skills; verbal, written and listening
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Outlook, Excel, and Word; excellent computer navigation skills
· Must be versatile to adapt to changing circumstances, workload and priorities
· Training in telephone etiquette and verbal communication skills
· Experience with Oracle EBS operating system.
· General knowledge of fluid power products and/or motion control products
Job ID 2019-31844
# of Openings 1
Category Customer Service/Support
Platform IMI Precision Engineering